Davao City Hotels are all around the metro. It is impossible for a tourist to run out of hotel accommodation for their trip in this city. There is a wide array of hotel accommodations in this city, from four-star hotels like the Marco Polo Davao, Apo View Hotel, Grand Regal Hotel, Royal Mandaya and Waterfront Hotel to small yet cozy inns and lodges. If those hotels mentioned above are way beyond your budget’s capacity, These two recommended hotels below might suit your needs without stretching your funds.
This hotel’s proximity to restaurants, shopping malls and recreational area can make it convenient for visitors or tourists to get almost everything that they might need with a few minutes walk. The hotel is close to almost everything, especially Gaisano Mall, an excellent place to do your shopping. If you are on a long vacation in the city of Davao, you’ll find yourself going back to this mall which is only a block or two away from the hotel. It houses almost everything that you’ll look for in order to survive from boredom, it has a movie theatre, a billiard hall, an a variety of selections to shop.
The accommodation is pretty modest, it offers a very straightforward amenities. The hotel that can cater the needs of the budget conscious for a place to sleep and have a shower.
- The room rate is very budget friendly and slightly negotiable for longer stay in the hotel. If you are a realist and would choose practicality over luxury, this is the hotel for you to stay.
- Laundry services offered by the hotel is excellent and they offer it for a reasonable price.
- Just like all modern Davao City Hotels, this hotel offer wifi service but it will be an additional charge on top of your payment for the room accommodation.
- Daily House Keeping staff.
- 24/7 security
A Davao City Hotel that is centrally located at the heart of the city. It is a 220 rooms hotel that showcases native tribe culture and style. Its great location provides primary access to the industrial face of the city and recreational establishments.
- They offer free shuttle transportation from the hotel to airports for guests. Highly recommended for first time tourists in Davao City
- Swimming pool is already included in the hotel room accommodation payment.
- Welcome drink to everyone who checks in in the hotel.
- Downtown location, convenient to almost every establishment that you might need to go to.
- The tall hotel will give you access to a majestic view of the Mount Apo, Davao Gulf and the entire city
Iverson Aguirre is a certified Tourist Guide in Davao City, Philippines. You can contact him to get the latest information about the best hotels in Davao City [http://bestdavaocityhotels.com] and in the Philippines.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/6794692